6:00pm doors open, Meeting starts at 6:30pm
Location: Christmast Goose
Bring your monochromatic challengers for show and tell.
- sewing machine with darning/free motion quilting foot
- at least 3 basted 10" squares (two layers of fabric with batting in the middle, either thread basted, pin basted, or spray basted)
- your regular sewing supplies
- any quilting samples you want to show/share
- any books/tips/tricks for our workshop and inspiration
The next challenge (due September) is going to be a "negative space" challenge. This will be to encourage the use of negative space so popular in Modern Quilting, and to encourage people to really go to town quilting their own pieces! You can make anything you like - quilt, wall hanging, tote bag, whatever... just focus on negative space.
Upcoming August meeting will feature a Paper Piecing workshop.
Hope to see you there :)